Sable Systems International “Student and young scientist award”:
We are very pleased to announce an award by Sable Systems International to stimulate students and young scientists to participate in the symposium. To be considered, you must submit your abstract to email@example.com by May 20th, 2019. Also please submit a single pdf file containing: Intention letter and short CV (no longer than 2 pages, including awarded or ongoing degrees, publications, and presentations).
Applicants must fit the following criteria:
- Applications are accepted from undergrad students, graduate students, postdocs or early career scientists, within four years of obtaining their PhD.
- Applicants must present an oral or poster presentation at the meeting.
- Applicants who have already registered are elegible for the award and, will be refunded on arrival to the conference.
Selected applicants will be informed on May 27th.
– Early bird registration (until May 20, 2019)
National -> 4.000$AR Student / 10.000$AR Regular Payment
International-> 110 U$D Student / 275 U$D Regular Payment
– Late registration
National -> 4.700$AR Student / 12.000$AR Regular Payment
International-> 130 U$D Student / 325 U$D Regular Payment
Registration fee includes: conference materials, abstract book, welcome party at July 29 2019, lunches and coffee breaks, city tour, a half day excursion with dinner.
Abstracts for oral presentations and posters can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Deadline: May 20 2019)
- Title of your contribution should be informative and should not be longer than 20 words (Times New Roman 14 bold)
Names of all authors with their affiliations. The name of the presenting author should be underlined. (Times New Roman 12)
- The main body of the abstracts shall not be longer than 300 words, and should not be divided in paragraphs. (Times New Roman 12)
Acknowledgements for funding (optional, Times New Roman 10)
- All presenters (oral presentations and posters) will be required to pay and register.
Each person may submit up to two abstracts as the first author.
The scientific committee will review all abstracts.